The Ross Solomon award is one of the most important awards presented at Leaside Curling Club. Initiated during the club's 25th anniversary, it is awarded to a member who exemplifies the aims and objectives of the Leaside Curling Club:
* To foster, promote and engage in the game of curling
* To foster friendly relations amongst members of the club
* To preserve the traditions of the game of curling
* To cooperate with other clubs in the interest of fellowship and curling
* To encourage participation by all members in all the club activities
* To maintain membership in curling associations
For a copy of the nomination form and instructions on submitting your nomination, click here.