Are you wanting to curl but not able to commit to 20+ weeks of curling? Are weekdays just not an option for you? Then you may want to consider our brand new "Super 7 Saturday Starter Series", a program aimed at curlers with fewer than 5 years of curling experience.
New for 2018/19, this program will be offered on Saturday mornings, from 10 am - noon, on seven separate dates in the fall of 2018.
For more details, click Read More!
Here is all you need to know about our Super 7 Saturday Starter Series!
- The program is open to 32 adult curlers, either male or female with fewer than 5 years of curling experience.
- You can sign up as an individual, or as a full or partial team
- Games are scheduled from 10 am till noon on the following Saturdays: September 29; October 13; October 20; October 27; November 17; December 8; and December 15
- Season will conclude with luncheon (after games of December 15) and prizes
- You will be eligible to sign up as a spare for all regular Leaside Curling Club in conjunction with this program
- You will also be eligible to register and participate in club events and educational clinics.
- You will be able to register for this program when registration for the 2018/19 season opens on July 9
Cost for the 7-week program is $200.15 (includes HST & prize fund).